Monday, January 21, 2013

Ode


I am a breast guy.  I am.  I've nothing against the ass, or the legs, or any other part of the feminine mystique that is always so alluring.  I love eyes, and faces, and shoulders, and pretty much the whole package, but ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you straight out...I'm a breast guy.  The problem with this is the immediate assumption that for me its all about the size of the breast, and nothing could be further from the truth.
You see, I LOVE small breasts.  This is not to say I don't like large, I do of course, but I would be a hypocrite, (and I'm certain you know what I mean)  if I obessed about size.   In fact when it comes to breasts the only thing I don't like is fake, but that's a whole different story.
I love, love, LOVE, small breasts.  I love the way they feel.  I love the way they enhance the nipple.  I love the way they feel in my mouth, against my hands, against my chest, against any part of me for that matter.  More than anything though...I love the way they look.  In a society seemingly obsessed with bigger tits, I think there is nothing on the planet sexier than a woman with small breasts who still walks with confidence.  Who knows she is sexy, beautiful, and attractive in spite of certain societal standards that would make her feel less woman.
So please, anyone, EVERYONE, with small breasts, know that out there, in this world, there are men and women alike who could not be more turned on by your beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment